I have decided to join Kelly McCausey’s Stretch Yourself Challenge this month and I want to publicly declare my goals for June 2016. At first I was really hesitant to participate in this challenge. First, I am pretty self-motivated. I don’t need people to get me to do things that I need to do. If there is something that really needs to get done, then I get it done even if I procrastinate sometimes. Secondly, I am not really a group person. I am an introvert and really don’t mind working alone. So, just joining this challenge is actually stretching me. This is something that I have really been trying to work on this year.
I have a ton of things that I want to accomplish this month. It has been almost 8 months since I left the corporate world behind and I have a lot of work to do before the year ends. Since I am really operating 2 businesses, my goals are around two topics – online marketing and Amazon FBA. Below are the goals I have for this month.
- Write 4 blog posts for Leave The Corporate World Behind
- Write 4 blog posts for How To Get Started With FBA
- Complete new opt-in for Leave The Corporate World Behind
- Develop a new opt-in for How To Get Started With FBA
- Complete 1 new online course related to traffic
- Create 1 information product
- Create new Leave The Corporate World Behind podcast
- Do 2 new teleseminars
- Set up new podcast for How To Get Started With FBA
- Go to at least one trade show and pick up at least 1 new wholesale account
- Ship 1000 items to Amazon
- Connect with an Amazon FBA person that I want to meet
- Hold ½ day seminar on How To Get Started With Amazon FBA
- Complete outline for new book and write 15,000 words
- Read 2 books
The Stretch Yourself Challenge includes 14 challenges and I plan to complete at least 5 of them and have come up with some others as well. At the end of the month, I will report on what I actually accomplished from this list. Leave me a comment and tell me your goals for this month. Remember goal setting is very important for a successful business.