JustRetweet is a free social sharing platform dedicated to helping you get more retweets, +1 shares and Facebook “Likes”. You may think that it is similar to social media managers like HootSuite or TweetMeme, but it isn’t. JustRetweet does not have auto-Tweets, auto-follows and does not tolerate spam.
JustRetweet is a fast way to boost your “social proof” even if you are an online marketing newbie. As long as you are an active user, you will definitely gain more followers. It also has an affiliate program.
JustRetweet has its own requirements and rules.
- It works on a “credit” system. You start out with 100 credits and earn more by retweeting other JustRetweet member messages.
- Only posts containing URLS can be retweeted
- You cannot request Retweets for sales pages, direct affiliate links, squeeze pages, homepage links or other overly promotional or low quality content. If you do, it will be deleted.
- You are allowed to submit a maximum of three Tweets in a twenty-four hour period. You can use multiple Twitter accounts – but you cannot post Tweets to the same URL from your other account.
Getting Started with JustRetweet
There are three easy steps you’ll need to take, to get up and running:
- 1. Sign up
- 2. Post your Tweets
- 3. Acquire more followers.
Even though you can get started with just these 3 easy tips, I recommend that you sign up for the affiliate program. There are opportunities to become a VIP member, feature your post or feature your blog. If people sign up through your affiliate link, you will earn 30% commission.
My Experience with JustRetweet
My experience with JustRetweet has been phenomenal. I started using it a little over two weeks ago. My Twitter activity has really increased. Prior to using JustRetweet, I had 5641 Twitter followers. I now have 5837. That is an increase of 196 followers in just over two weeks. I am now averaging 8 followers, 6 tweets and following 7 people a day.
The good thing about JustRetweet is that the followers I am getting are relevant to my niche. They are not only retweeting my content, but they are actually visiting my blog and leaving comments. I have also found some great relevant blogs to comment and follow as well.