Getting started with list building can seem like a daunting task at first, but it really isn’t all that complicated. And this report is all about getting started with list building from your blog.
In this report we’ll cover the following:
- What is List Building and Why Do You Need to Start Now?
- List Building Service Of Choice – Aweber
- Getting Your First 100 Subscribers
- List Building Strategy #1 – Your Blog
- List Building Strategy #2 – Create An Opt-In Page
- List Building Strategy #3 – Article Marketing
- List Building Strategy #4 – Social Media
- List Building Strategy # 5 – Guest Blogging
- Monetizing Your List From Day 1
- How to Grow Your List Virally
To download this short report, right-click on the link below (ctrl-click on a Mac) and choose “Save As”. (On some computers, it will say “Save Target As” or “Save Link As”. These are all the same thing.)
Simply click on the button below and enter your Kindle address. (You can find it in your Kindle account on Amazon or on your device or app by going “Home”, then clicking on “Docs” on the top menu.
You will also need an approved email address. This is the address the system uses to send the document. You must enter an address in your Kindle account on Amazon and approve it before your device will accept the document. (You can simply use the email address you use to log into Amazon, but even then, you must approve it, first.)
If you’d like to sell and/or give away your PDF reports, eBooks, and other content using this Kindle Uploader plugin, check it out here.